7 Popup Types
- Email Signup - Build mailing lists automatically with email newsletter popups synced directly to your MailChimp or Conversio account.
- Announcement - Got something to tell your visitors about? Free shipping? A limited-time offer? A special milestone for your store? Make an announcement about it.
- Page Promotion - Whether it’s a new product, collection, gift guide, or something else, Pixelpop makes it easy to direct traffic to the pages you want to promote.
- Coupon Code - Having a sale? Create a discount code in your Shopify admin and display it to shoppers with a dedicated coupon code popup.
- Custom Image - Upload a custom image to Pixelpop and link to any URL. This is super handy if you want to add your own text or styling to a popup.
- Social Follow - Get more followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google Plus with a special popup that includes social buttons.
4 Popup Shapes
- Promo Bar - Sits at the top and/or bottom of your site; great for announcements about shipping offers, coupon codes, cookie disclaimers, policy changes, etc.
- Card - Sits in a corner and doesn’t obscure the rest of your site; great for showcasing new products and collections, social media accounts, coupon codes, etc.
- Modal - Centered, needs to be dismissed before shopper can use the site; great for capturing email signups, promoting special offers, new collections, etc.
- Takeover - Full-screen takeover, needs to be dismissed before shopper can use the site; great for promoting huge, once-per-season offers, flash sales, etc.
Full-Screen Editor with Live Preview
Pixelpop’s gorgeous popup editor makes it easy to create popups that complement the aesthetic of your brand and store. As you customize your popup, a live preview lets you see exactly how it will look in your store on mobile, tablet and desktop.
Time Your Popups with Multiple Delays
Exit-intent is just one of the delay options offered by Pixelpop. You can also add delays based on time on site, number of pages viewed, and scroll distance down the page.
Target by Device, Location, Page, Referral Link
Fine-tune your messaging based on device type and location, or run special campaigns targeting visitors of specific pages or those arriving from specific URL/UTM parameters.
***New!*** Display Frequency Controls
Control how often your popup displays (e.g. once per day, once per visit, etc.) and when it should stop showing to a visitor (e.g. after the visitor has signed up for your mailing list).
Handcrafted Popup Themes
Pixelpop comes with a selection of beautiful popup themes designed by Pixel Union, one of the biggest names in Shopify theme design.
Add Your Own Custom CSS
Know CSS and want to add a little custom flair to your popups? Sweet. Go ahead!
Manage and Track Popups from Your Dashboard
Easily track clicks and conversions with Pixelpop’s simple, elegant dashboard. Use it to manage your popups and compare their performance over time.
No Code Changes—Takes Seconds to Install
One of the many beautiful things about Pixelpop is that it requires absolutely no knowledge of code. It takes seconds to install in your store and starts working automatically.
Choose the Price that’s Right for Your Store
Pixelpop is 100% free to use for up to 500 monthly popup views. Paid plans offer more views, plus premium features like exit-intent delays, device targeting, custom image popups, and display frequency controls.
- Basic (free) - 500 popup views/month
- Starter ($12/month) - 10,000 popup views/month
- Growth ($24/month) - 50,000 popup views/month
- Pro ($48/month) - 300,000 popup views/month